Seminar 3: Are CFOs reinventing their roles or their roles are reinventing the CFOs?
17 May 2017, JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
11:30am - 2:00pm
On 17 May, our experts will give voice on their views about:
- Should CFOs adapt to the complex business environment by taking on non-financial-related responsibilities to future-proof their role?
- Are CFOs well-equipped to take on new technologies and data analytics to meet future priorities? Isn’t that the COO’s or CTO’s job?
- Should CFOs be groomed into future-CEOs or it’s best to hire externally?
*CPD e-Certificate will be issued upon request.
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Registration and networking coffee break
MC opening remarks and networking lunch
12:15 PM - 1:45 PM
Are CFOs reinventing their roles or their roles are reinventing the CFOs?
- David Chan, Managing Partner, Tax Hong Kong & Macau; Head of Transaction Tax, Greater China, EY
- NiQ Lai, Chief Operating Officer, Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited
- Ruben Stappers, Chief Financial Officer, ZALORA Group
- Wilkie Wong, Managing Director of Global Sourcing, Information Technology and Logistics, Esquel Group
- Shirley Yam, Columnist, South China Morning Post
1:45 PM - 2:00 PM
2:00 PM - 2:15 PM
End of seminar and networking