There are a myriad of challenges in Hong Kong’s education system.
This month, our experts give voice to their views about:
- Focusing on student learning in formulating education policy to enrich the educational experience
- Debating on the inclusion of national interest in setting education policy and curriculum design in the “One Country, Two Systems” framework
- Improving English proficiency in a trilingual society to enhance Hong Kong’s regional competitiveness
- Highlighting the tension of shadow education and home-schooling for policymakers and students
- Discussing the need or abolishment of the Territory-wide System Assessment for primary school pupils